Article 1 – Legal provisions
1. Website (hereinafter also “the website”): kegsbrouwerij.nl
2. Responsible for the processing of personal data (hereinafter also: “The administrator”): K.E.G.S., established at Bonnefantenstraat 19, 1064PP Amsterdam, Chamber of Commerce number: 83310029.
Article 2 – Access to the website
Access to the website and use is strictly personal. You will not use this website or the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes, or for any commercial offers and in particular for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 – The content of the website
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animation) images, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website function and, more generally, all parts used on this site are protected by law by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, in any way whatsoever, of all or only part of it, including the technical applications, without the prior written consent of the person responsible, is strictly prohibited. If the administrator does not immediately take action against any infringement, this cannot be interpreted as tacit consent or the renunciation of legal proceedings.
Article 4 – Management of the website
For the proper management of the website, the administrator can at any time:
* suspend, interrupt or limit access to a certain category of visitors to all or part of the website
* remove all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or that conflicts with national or international law or is contrary to internet etiquette
* have the website temporarily unavailable in order to be able to perform updates
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The administrator is in no way responsible for failures, malfunctions, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, as a result of which the website or one of its functionalities is inaccessible. The way in which you connect to the website is your own responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures yourself to protect your equipment and your data against, among other things, virus attacks on the internet. You are also responsible for the websites and the data you consult on the internet. The administrator is not liable for legal proceedings brought against you:
* due to the use of the website or services accessible via the internet
Article 6 – Collection of data
Your data is collected by K.E.G.S. and (an) third party processor(s). Personal data is understood to mean: all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more elements specific to the physical, physiological, genetic , psychological, economic, cultural or social identity. The personal data collected on the website are mainly used by the administrator for maintaining relationships with you and, if applicable, for processing your orders.
Article 7 – Your rights with regard to your data
Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR, everyone has the right to inspect and rectify or delete their personal data or limit the processing concerning them, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com. Any request to that effect must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity, on which you have put your signature and stating the address at which you can be contacted. You will receive an answer to your request within 1 month of the submitted request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period can be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 – Processing of personal data
In the event of violation of any laws or regulations, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities need personal data collected by the administrator, these will be provided to them after an explicit and motivated request from those authorities, after which these personal data will no longer be available. are protected by the provisions of this privacy statement. If certain information is necessary to access certain functionalities of the website, the responsible person will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 – Commercial offers
You can get commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not wish to receive it (anymore), please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you come across any personal data while visiting the website, you must refrain from collecting it or from any other unauthorized use, as well as from any act that infringes the privacy of that person(s). The administrator is in no way responsible in the above situations.
Article 10 – Data retention period
The data collected by the website administrator is used and stored for the duration as determined by law.
Article 11 – Cookies
1. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on the hard drive of your computer when you visit our website. A cookie contains data so that you can be recognized as a visitor each time you visit our website. A cookie contains data so that you can be recognized as a visitor each time you visit our website.
2. We use the following types of cookies on our website: – Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies to keep track of session and login information. – Anonymized Analytical cookies: to gain insight into the visit to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can better tailor the communication and information provision to the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
3. When you visit our website, cookies from the controller and/or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
4. For more information about the use, management and deletion of cookies for each operating type, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq
Article 12 – Visual material and products offered
No rights can be derived from the visual material associated with the products offered on the website.
Article 13 – Applicable law
Dutch law applies to these conditions. The court of the administrator’s place of business has exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes regarding these terms and conditions, unless a legal exception applies.
Article 14 – Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: Sacha Stelder, email@example.com.